Today we propose to create Easter decoration from towels - Easter rabbit and chicken. They can decorate the house for Easter or give such a miracle to loved ones.
In the process of creating animals from towels, we need:
- running eyes (stickers)
- pomponchiki or beads for a nose and a tail
- small pieces of fleece for beak and wings
- needle with thread or hot glue
So, first we’ll make a rabbit.
1. We take a terry cloth or square towel.
2. Fold diagonally and roll into a tube, starting from the upper right corner.
3. We fold the tightly twisted tube in half.
4. Both ends of the tube are bent outward (these are rabbit ears).
5. We tightly bandage the ribbon, forming the head and body.
6. Sew the rabbit eyes, nose and tail.
DIY Easter Bunny is ready. You can decorate it with flowers or insert an Easter egg in the hole.
The chicken is made using exactly the same technology as the rabbit, see photo. Only instead of pompoms, from the fleece we cut out his legs and beak.
I think our Easter ideas will help you decorate the holiday. Happy easter!