Spinach with cream and cheese is a delicious side dish. Always make it to boiled beef. If you are a happy owner of a garden where there is a garden with this useful greenery, then this recipe will turn out quite economical.
Total cooking time - 0 hours 20 minutes
Active cooking time - 0 hours 10 minutes
Cost - Average Cost
Calories per 100 g - 104 kcal
Servings Per Container - 2 Servings
Creamy spinach step by step recipe
If you use not small young spinach leaves, but large, fleshy, spinach leaves aged, you need to remove the stem and chord, leaving only the leaf itself. The stem is terribly fibrous; it will not bring any pleasure. The leaves should be thoroughly washed, and all damaged or rotten fragments (this happens with the leaves) must be removed.
Boil two or three liters of water with a teaspoon of salt in a large saucepan. Throw the prepared spinach leaves into boiling water, mix them in there so that each leaf gets boiling water, and cook for thirty seconds. Not more. It is important. Overcooked spinach leaf is about the same as overcooked meat, there are fewer pleasures of pleasure.
Fold the spinach cooked for half a minute into a colander, then cool on ice or in running ice water to stop the cooking process. Squeeze the green mass with your hands, spread it on paper napkins so that they absorb all the remaining liquid.
Heat olive oil in a pan and fry a clove of garlic in it - until the smell, without burning. As soon as the garlic smell has appeared, a clove of garlic should be immediately discarded, and instead, toss the spinach into the pan, pour it with cream, pepper and mix with garlic oil. As an option, you can stir the spinach with a fork with a clove of garlic impaled on it, without frying it beforehand: this way the garlic flavor will be even thinner.
Spinach mixed with cream and garlic butter should be served immediately.
Do you like the recipe? Subscribe to us in Yandex Zen.
By subscribing, you can see more tasty and healthy recipes. Go and subscribe.
Stewed spinach with cream and cheese - how to cook:
1. Rinse and peel spinach from coarse veins and stems. Cut it into small strips.
2. Cut Adyghe cheese into cubes.
3. Heat vegetable oil or ghee in a skillet or thick-bottomed pan. Put spices and fry for 30-40 seconds.
4. Add spinach and a couple of tablespoons of water to the spices. Stew for 10 minutes until spinach is soft.
5. Then put cheese cubes, salt, sugar and cream or sour cream here. Stir and simmer another 5 minutes.
6. That's it! Our stewed spinach with cream and cheese is ready. Enjoy your meal! Before serving, you can sprinkle with chopped walnuts.