There are many instructions on how to make a traditional Japanese paper crane - a symbol of peace. We suggest you make a paper bird flapping its wings.
- make origami "Flying Bird" 1 Take a square piece of paper. To make a square, bend the corner of a rectangular sheet diagonally to make a triangle, and then cut off the excess paper. You can use paper of any size, but a special origami paper or A4 sheet is best.
- make origami "Flying Bird" 2 Fold a leaf to form the letter X. If you have not already done so, fold the paper in half diagonally. Repeat in the other direction. Expand the sheet and you will see that the folds form an X.
- make origami "Flying Bird" 3 Turn the paper over. Make sure that the center of X protrudes slightly upward (like the top of an almost flat pyramid).
- make origami "Flying Bird" 4 Now fold the paper in the form of a + sign. First, fold the sheet vertically and horizontally to form a +, whose center coincides with the center of X. When you do this, the folds forming + should protrude in the opposite direction to the folds of X.
- make origami "Flying Bird" 5 Connect the diagonal fold lines in the center. It will turn out a figure similar to a paper "fortuneteller", which children do.
- make origami "Flying Bird" 6 Smooth the paper into a square shape. Lay the paper so that you have a rhombus in front of you, with the open side facing you.
- make origami "Flying Bird" 7 Bend the upper edges of the rhombus to the center line. First make sure that the open corner of the rhombus is turned towards you. Take the right corner of the top layer and bend it down and to the center, then repeat the same thing on the left side. Turn the paper over and repeat these steps with the bottom layer.
- Take the right corner of the top layer and bend it down and to the center, then repeat the same thing on the left side.
MosCatalogue.net is a service that provides you with the ability to quickly, free and without registration download videos from YouTube in high quality. You can download videos in MP4 and 3GP formats, in addition, you can download videos of any type.
Search, watch, download videos - all this for free and at high speed. You can even find movies and download them. You can sort the search results, making it easy to find the video you want.
You can download movies, clips, episodes, trailers for free, and you do not need to visit the Youtube site itself.
Download and watch the ocean of endless video in high quality. All for free and without registration!
Like an Origami Waving Bird + video
How to make a flapping bird?
This origami is often called a flying crane, but a bird flapping its wings is not a crane, it is very similar to it except for one detail: it can flap its wings!
It is important to use thin paper here so that flapping works well!
1. Take a square sheet of paper with the color side up, fold the diagonals of the sheet.
2. Turn the paper over and roll it in half on both sides.
3. Using the folds that you made, bring the three designated upper points to the bottom to make a square as in the figure
4. Fold the corners to the center and unfold.
5. Bend the top corner as in the image so that the outline of a triangle appears in the center
6. Grasp the top layer from the bottom and lift it up while nesting the sides inward, according to the previously made folds.
7. Turn the model over and do the same.
8. Fold the bottom of the model along the lines indicated, then expand
9. Now, according to the folds made in step 8, fold the lower parts of the model inward, as indicated in the figure
10. Fold the wings along the indicated lines and make a voice and the bird is ready!
To make the bird flap its wings, just pull its tail!
Humming bird (hummingbird) flying origami scheme
We continue the theme of animals, straight from the snowy Antarctica with the paper penguins living there, we are transported to the warm lands where origami birds are waiting for us. We are going to collect them today. A detailed step-by-step origami video tutorial will help us with this.
For assembly, it is better to use a piece of colored paper. At the end, such a bird can be hung on a string and used as a toy for a cat (a cruel example). This bird Humming (or better known as Hummingbird) in the real world does not look more than this paper model.
Flying Bird from Paper - Video Tutorials
Video lesson on the assembly of origami birds from paper. This paper craft flies well, no worse than ordinary paper.
Video instruction on how to make origami a flying bird from paper with your own hands This is a very simple origami, in.
In this video I will show and tell you how to make a bird out of paper that flies well. A simple piece of paper.
Manual assembly! The bird flies better in calm weather! Orders are accepted by phone: (097) 491-97-50 or (095) 026-74-.
Origami bird, origami bird More origami http://origamiart.ru/ Paper - colored, on one side of one color, and on the other.
Build kit: http://ali.pub/a8zjv Ali Top (my second channel): https://goo.gl/I5DG2t In this video I will show how very simple.
Buy paper for origami: http://juravliki.ru/kupit-bumagu-dlya-origami If you did not understand something, you can look.
Master class bird made of paper with their own hands. Such an origami bird does not know how to fly, but flaps its wings. To collect.
Designed by: Mark Leonard. How to make a flying rocket (Mark Leonard), How to make a flying rocket. Paper - color, single-sided, chalk.
The author of the channel https://vk.com/id373565715 answer! :) https://vk.com/id373565715 https://vk.com/id373565715 ///////////////// //.
In this video you will see realistic birds made of paper. Impressive and inspiring. P.S people can do it 🤗
Origami bird of the world, a dove of paper is made simple and easy. Video for children will help to do the craft.
Flying mechanical bird.
Origami from paper Crane flapping its wings. It's amazing how easy it is to make a paper crane on.
Origami from paper Eagle - a proud and graceful bird, a simple paper craft for your collection! How.
In this video tutorial, you will see how to make a small bird of caliber out of paper very easily and simply.
Origami from paper Aircraft BIRD - original craft, with proper assembly is able to fly beautifully.
Designed by: Manuel Sigro How to make an origami parrot, origami parrot Paper - regular office, format A3 (297 mm by 297 mm).