- Scroll the chicken in a blender, put in a skillet.
- Grate carrots, chop onions. Add to minced meat.
- Add olive oil and tomato paste. To salt. Stew under the lid for 10 minutes.
- Cut zucchini into layers. Put in a baking dish.
- Put the top on top, close the zucchini. So make a few layers.
- Mix the egg and yogurt, pour the lasagna.
- Add the grated cheese on top, put in the oven for 20 minutes, so that the zucchini becomes soft (select the time and temperature suitable for your oven).
- Garnish with any greens before serving.
- Chicken fillet - 300 gr.
- Zucchini - 300 gr.
- Cheese (to taste) - 30 gr.
- Salt (to taste) - 2 gr.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Natural yogurt - 2 tbsp.
- Carrots - 100 gr.
- Onion - 100 gr.
- Tomato paste - 1 tbsp.
- Olive oil (to taste) - 1 tsp.
- Greens (for serving) - 2 gr.
Nutrition value of the dish “Dietary Lasagna from Zucchini and Minced Chicken” (per 100 grams):
STEP-BY-STEP COOKING RECIPE
Repeat layers until food runs out. Sprinkle the last layer of sauce with parmesan. Bake with lasagna for 40 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
So that the crust does not form on the sauce while it cools, cover the saucepan with cling film, pressing it to the surface of the sauce.
Traditional lasagna is a special layer of pasta, most often from egg wheat dough, baked with sauce and cheese. But in the summer you can go the unusual way and prepare this Italian dish of zucchini or zucchini. You will get a wonderful vegetable casserole with thick bechamel sauce and two types of cheese. Much more dietary than classic climbing.