This article is made of 6 modules, which are incredibly simple to execute. Assembly requires 6 square sheets and 30 minutes of time. You can choose the color and size of paper at your discretion, depending on what you want to get as a result.
And the result can be quite unusual - not just another paper craft in your collection, but a good basis for creating origami jewelry. So, for example, if you take sheets rather small in size, then you can completely create for yourself a whole set of jewelry: pendant, bracelet, earrings.
Now we offer you a step-by-step video tutorial that will help you figure out how to fold this Japanese cabbage. We hope that you will certainly succeed, and you will want to experiment with this origami, using it in a different capacity.
How to Make Japanese Cabbage Pancakes (Okonomiyaki)
Savory cabbage fritters - Okonomiyaki - this is a fun and enjoyable way to use leftover from the fridge. What attracted me to this dish was the extreme interchangeability of the ingredients, which makes it a great recipe. I did not buy any special ingredients for my pancakes, instead I used all the ingredients that I had on hand, and you can do that too. Other vegetables that would also be great in these pancakes are cabbage, bean sprouts, radishes, minced broccoli or Brussels sprouts or zucchini. In addition to vegetables, you can add all kinds of meat products to pancakes. Try shrimp, canned salmon, chopped chicken or pork, or even bacon.
And this is exactly what you can put in your pancakes with cabbage. Don't even make me start listing what you can put on your pancakes on top. Okay, I'll start. Okonomiyaki are sprinkled with mayonnaise with sesame seeds and chopped green onions, but you could make Hoisin sauce, add fried appetizers of seaweed, fried egg, pickled ginger, kimchi, or anything else you like. It's like pizza (and sometimes Japanese pizza) - the toppings make the dish fun, unique, and everything around is special. So, what do you have in the refrigerator that you can put in or on tasty cabbage pancakes?
Ingredients (for 4 people)
1. Remove any wilted leaves from the outside of the cabbage. Cut the cabbage into quarters and remove the stalk. You can use a food processor, mandolin or just a knife. Just remember, the thinner the better. Thinly chop or chop half the cabbage, or until you get 4-5 cups of chopped cabbage. Peel 1 carrot (about 1/2 cup) and chop it with a coarse grater. Slice three green onions.
2. In a large bowl, beat together 2 very large eggs, 1/2 cup water, 1.5 tbsp. soy sauce and 1 tablespoon sesame oil until smooth.
Beat with flour, 1/4 cup at a time, until it forms a smooth, uniform dough. You will need 3/4 to 1 cup flour.
3. Add cabbage, carrots and green onions to the dough and mix until the vegetables are evenly coated with the dough.
4. Heat 0.5 tbsp. oils in a non-stick or cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add 3/4 cup of a mixture of vegetables and dough. Put it on a hot skillet to form a circle with a diameter of about 15 cm and a thickness of 1 cm. Cover the skillet with a lid to cook steamed pancakes, which will help the cabbage soften as it is cooked. Cook the pancakes until golden brown (3-5 minutes), then turn over and cook until golden brown on the second side. Put cooked pancakes on a plate and cover with foil to prevent them from cooling until everyone is ready to serve. Add oil to the pan as needed when you cook pancakes.
5. To make mayonnaise from sriracha, mix 1/4 cup of mayonnaise and 2 tbsp. Sriracha in a small bowl.
6. Pour sriracha mayo onto pancakes before serving, sprinkle sesame seeds and chopped green onions on top. Serve!
If after a delicious dinner, you want high-quality carnal pleasures, as in your youth, you can replenish the medicine cabinet with the effective Levitra preparation, taking it literally 20 mg, after 20 minutes you will be ready for the feats and the continuation of a different type of enjoyment, not food! Read more about the drug on the online pharmacy website.