a photo:from the author’s archive
Breastfeeding helps a woman restore her former shape, moreover, this is an excellent period to become even more beautiful and healthier. It just does not happen immediately after the birth of the baby, but gradually. On average, the process of recovery of the body of a nursing woman lasts as long as she gained weight - from six months to 8-9 months. As the hormonal background is established and metabolism is activated due to milk production, the process of losing weight during lactation is smooth, but adamant.
So, the gestation period is over, and finally the long-awaited miracle happened! You have become a mother and you can hug your treasure and look into its cosmic eyes. Your baby is still completely helpless, but he is endowed with universal wisdom and knows for sure that he needs food, and the best option is mother's milk! In turn, the young mother has more concerns, it is necessary to establish breastfeeding, to engage in the daily development of the baby, while not forgetting the order at home, her beloved husband and how delicious and healthy it is to feed the whole family! That's how much we need to keep up! And I recommend starting with my beloved: for everything to work out, you need strength, good spirits and a good mood!
I believe that our appearance is a 100% reflection of what is inside us. And in order to avoid all postpartum problems with the figure and depression, you need to love yourself, thank and praise your body for the work done. After all, you have created a new life. And all the side effects can be easily fixed.
I am not a fan of diets, absolutely, rather an adversary. And even more so during breastfeeding. You must eat fully and balanced, because the nutrition of your crumbs and your own health largely depend on your nutrition. Surely you will ask the common question "How to lose weight with HB and not lose milk?". But first, please let yourself enjoy the new experience.
Each mommy has her own method of restoring a figure. I want to share my personal experience. Before pregnancy, I weighed 62 kg, on the day of birth, the weight was 75 kg, a year after the birth, my weight was 52-54, and remains so to this day. Breastfeeding with pleasure for two years.
before and after.jpg
One week before childbirth and one year after childbirth
These simple 10 rules have helped me stay a happy lactating mom, be a loving wife and manage my household.
1. First of all, you need to get enough sleep
Sleep with your child, dirty diapers and a mess at home have not caused anyone any harm to health, but lack of sleep is one of the main causes of poor health for millions of people. Adequate sleep will lead to moderate appetite and good mood.
2. Drink plenty (2-3 liters per day) of clean water
Given that breast milk contains about 87% of water, you need to constantly monitor the flow of a sufficient amount of fluid into the mother's body. Moreover, the amount of milk depends on the amount of liquid that a woman consumes. In addition, water helps in the fight against excess weight, as the body sometimes takes banal dehydration for hunger.
3. Eat a small amount of food
A nursing mother is recommended to eat several times a day, but certainly a little. Overeating should not be categorically. Eat only if you are hungry. Food should give you pleasure. In addition, given the constant employment and lack of time, the nursing mother should make sure that the house always has vegetables, fruits, home-made cottage cheese, eggs, greens, berries according to season, dried fruits, almonds and pine nuts, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, which you can eat without wasting time cooking.
4. Eliminate allergens
From the menu of a nursing mother, as a rule, it is recommended to exclude all allergens. But this must be done without fanaticism, if you try to study in detail the properties of the products, you can come to the conclusion that most of the normal diet is completely unacceptable for the feeding of a nursing mother. However, it is from food that we get the necessary nutrients, vitamins and minerals. With meager and inadequate nutrition, not only the mother's body, but also the baby's body will suffer. The basic rule of nutrition for a nursing mother includes an important principle - the gradual introduction to the menu of those products that the mother needs, but the baby can cause trouble. This is especially true of the nutrition of mothers whose child is less than 3-4 months old, when infant colic and other intestinal disorders are so characteristic of his body. Just watch carefully how the baby reacted to the new product. Imagine that you yourself again get acquainted with the products and try to make the food as separate as possible, so that it would be easier to track the reaction of the baby.
5. Bake and steam
Roasting and steaming should be the preferred cooking methods.
6. Eat Soups
Meat, fish, vegetable, but not very greasy. Soups are ideal for nursing mothers for several reasons:
• The calorie content of soups is less than the second courses. It turns out the same volume, and the stomach is full, and fewer calories.
• the consistency of soups, especially mashed soups, is as close as possible to the ideal for our tummy, which leads to easy absorption and less energy for digestion. And that means more vivacity and excellent health.
• soup is easy and quick to cook.
7. Refuse harmful products
Some foods should be discarded altogether, at least during pregnancy and lactation. This is not so difficult, especially when there is such a wonderful incentive as the health of a small person. After all, it is you who can give him a good appetite, a healthy digestive system, protect him from allergies and many other problems, while receiving an additional bonus for your health, appearance and well-being! So, I advise you to completely exclude: products with dyes and preservatives, semi-finished products, fast food, canned, fatty, smoked products, dishes that contain a large number of spices, exotic fruits, all kinds of confectionery, except for homemade ones, all peanuts, especially peanuts, shrimps and all crustaceans, carbonated drinks, all packaged juices and alcohol.
If you really want to treat yourself to something above, then at least know the measure. Strawberry or a favorite cookie in the diet of a woman who is breastfeeding is unlikely to harm the baby, but will cheer up her mother!
8. Eat vegetables
Try to eat vegetables at every meal, as they contain few calories, but give saturation, vitamins and minerals. Eat protein every day. Cereals will also benefit - they give satiety and carbohydrates, but are digested for a long time and do not give weight deposition. Try to stick to the main meals and do not go hungry for a long time, if you want to eat, have a snack or drink a warm drink of your choice, otherwise you will eat too much in the next meal.
9. Being physically active
As soon as you were discharged from the hospital, it is time to start moving. After all, it is such a pleasure to return to lightness! To start, walks for 10-20 minutes are suitable, but you need to walk every day, and preferably twice a day! Gradually, when you feel that there is more strength, increase the load, accelerate the pace of walking and the duration of the walk. You can add swimming, yoga, Pilates, gymnastics, dancing, exercises with the baby.
10. Be a woman
And last, but probably the most important. Be a woman, the one that nature created, not society. In my opinion, the main purpose of a woman is to create a new life, bring joy and inspiration, tenderness and kindness, beauty and peace to this world! Do not bury yourself in household chores until exhaustion, turning yourself into a slave to everyday life. Be desired for your beloved man, leave time for the two of you, at least 30 minutes a day.
I followed a very simple principle: the so-called "peasant diet." Those. Imagine that you are a peasant and you can eat everything that you have gathered from your garden. Completely excluded everything in production packaging. I cooked all the food myself. 2-3 months after giving birth, I lost 15 kg and ate almost everything I wanted. And I did not have to deal with colic in the stomach of the baby and allergic reactions. Son ate with appetite, every 4 hours and slept soundly. Yes, and my body was very pleased with what was happening! Daily sports, walks and positive emotions helped a lot in the process of restoring my lightness.
For me personally, motherhood served as an excellent occasion to begin to lead a healthier and more active lifestyle, and I am happy about it every day! When I found out that I was pregnant, I clearly understood that I want a healthy baby, that I want to be a happy mom, and that it depends only on me! Over the past five years, I have learned and tried an incredible amount of useful and enjoyable, and all this knowledge and practice makes my life vigorous, bright and happy!
Weight loss fast and effective: secrets for nursing mothers
It goes without saying that the appearance of excess body fat during gestation is not only normal, but also necessary for the normal course of the process of gestation. However, the "baby fat" has its own statute of limitations, and statements from the series “I have two children, so I have the right to a dozen or two extra kilos” - nothing more than a banal excuse, unwillingness to face the truth and a way to justify oneself.
Important Essential Guidelines for Weight Loss
If you want to avoid problems in the form of extra kilos after pregnancy, then adopt recommendations that will certainly contribute to bringing the figure in order reliably and quickly.
- The most important thing that you need on the way to gaining its former form (and often - a form much better than before pregnancy) is desire and motivation. Without these factors, attempts to lose weight will never turn into a system, which means they will not bring results. More often consider your own photos taken in the best periods of life - a happy, laughing, slender girl from a photo will cause an acute desire to make every effort to "dump" the excess. Measure your favorite swimsuit regularly: how do you look in it now, and how would you like to?
- Do not share your own routine with your kid’s day routine. Many mothers are familiar with this phenomenon: all day, while the child is awake, all the time he is completely devoted to the rituals of caring for the baby, and by the time he falls asleep, the exhaustion is already so strong that it is simply impossible to pounce on the refrigerator. The way out of this situation is to combine meals: accustom yourself to eat when the child eats. Observing the same diet as the baby, you, in fact, will switch to fractional nutrition, which is considered the key to successful and, more importantly, smooth and safe weight loss.
- Try to ensure yourself a good rest. Scientists have proven that if you sleep less than 7-8 hours a day, then even intense physical activity and diet will not lead to rapid weight loss. Of course, the baby makes significant adjustments to sleep mode, but with the support of relatives or resorting to the nanny service, you can certainly "get" the necessary hours of rest during the day.
- Keep a balance in your quest to get in good shape. On the one hand, when breastfeeding, strict diets are strictly prohibited, significantly reducing the calorie intake, as well as making it unbalanced. On the other hand, many young mothers rely on "miraculous" feeding, during which you can eat everything, and the weight will go away by itself. Remember: the lactation process burns only 500-600 calories per day - this is a little more than one chocolate bar, so there is absolutely no reason to “inflate” the diet. In addition, a myth that states that the fat content of milk directly depends on the fat content of the consumed food can contribute to further weight gain. This is a false stereotype - the fat content of milk is provided by existing reserves of the body, the saturation with fats of the daily diet can only affect the appearance of new folds at the waist of a nursing woman.
Training for nursing mothers
Fact: moderate physical activity is the most effective way to gain harmony after childbirth.
In the same time, nothing prevents the healthy healing of the uterus and, especially, tears than any exercise.
Therefore, even if the outcome of the birth is the most favorable, you can begin to engage no earlier than 6-7 weeks after them. If you start earlier, then the load can have a very negative effect on the healing processes and on lactation.
“Body & Mind” - “Body and Mind”
Experienced trainers answering a question "How to lose weight after giving birth to nursing mothers?" advised to start with the practice of “Body & Mind” - that is, “Body and Mind”: yoga, meditation, Pilates, etc.
Lose Weight After Childbirth Using Fitness and Meditation
It is well known that these practices can significantly transform the body at any stage of life, in addition, they have practically no contraindications.
The main thing is not even that: relaxation and immersion in oneself, which are the basis of these activities, will help minimize stress, which inevitably brings the appearance of a baby.
A great advantage of these techniques is that classes can be carried out at home, because nursing mothers do not have time to travel and visit a sports club, and the family budget is often limited due to the cost of caring for the baby.
Do not underestimate the activity that comes to life with new concerns: a series of pleasant chores for caring for a child is already an exercise in sufficient volume that burns extra calories.
And yet another habitual daily action, carrying the baby in a “kangaroo”, serves as a full-fledged gymnastics for nursing mothers: the optimal load on the muscles of the abdomen and back allows you to tighten the figure, and the whole child growing every day will serve as a kind of weighting agent, at the same time due to smoothness of weight gain the spine and lower back will not be affected.
Proper physical activity (recommendations)
If you still want to thoroughly tackle the figure, then you need to approach the choice of load rationally:
- The pool, which was the best form of physical activity during pregnancy, is also recommended during breastfeeding,
- In the gym, you should exercise without weight, because weight exercises can provoke an increase in the concentration of lactic acid in milk, which will give it a characteristic aftertaste,
- Nursing mothers are advised to avoid any aerobic training - classical aerobics, step, running, etc. The fact is that during such exercises the body loses a lot of fluid, and the vast majority of elements and exercises are “shock” to the chest and can injure her.
- In accordance with the previous recommendation, carefully analyze each exercise both at home and in the hall - categorically avoid those that could potentially cause injury to the chest,
- If classes involve the inclusion of jumps, active hand swings and other movements that provoke an active “breast sway”, then you can engage in exclusively in a special supportive bra that will thoroughly fix the chest. Otherwise, classes of this kind must be abandoned.
Nursing mother's diet after childbirth
Many women really manage to lose all the weight gained in 9 months while breastfeeding without any effort. This is due to the already mentioned energy consumption of the lactation process itself, high metabolic rate, rapid normalization of the hormonal background and a number of individual characteristics of the body. For the same reasons, there are also many examples when weight loss did not occur during breastfeeding or even increased weight.
So how to lose weight after giving birth to a nursing mother after a year or more, when she is still breastfeeding and a number of requirements and restrictions in nutrition are valid? The answer is banal: resort to a diet. But, of course, special.
To approach the issue of losing weight by adjusting the diet most competently, it is important to always remember the principles of nutrition of nursing mothers:
- An exception to the diet is allergenic foods: vegetables, fruits and berries of bright color and exotic fruits, coffee, chocolate and cocoa products, nuts and seeds, honey and dairy products. This list is not final; additions will be made by the doctor observing the mother and child.
- A minimum of chemical additives and industrial food processing, a maximum of seasonal fruits and vegetables - this is the motto of all, without exception, nursing women.
- There is for two - a mistake that will not bring any benefit to the child, and will only add centimeters on the hips to mom. Во время беременности организм уже сделал запасы ценных для процесса лактации веществ и микроэлементов. Поэтому в период грудного кормления акцент необходимо делать на качестве рациона, а не на его объеме.
- Целенаправленное похудение можно начинать не ранее, чем спустя 8-10 недель с момента самого светлого события в жизни.
Видео советы: Как похудеть после родов без потери молока!
У молодой мамы редко бывает возможность готовить для всех членов семьи любимые и полезные блюда. How can one eat with a total lack of time and extra energy so that it is really tasty, healthy, and also contributes to weight loss? Make a family diet from the menu options recommended just for lactating women!
Menu options for weight loss
- Oatmeal with apples
- Wheat porridge with fruits
- Puree mousse from acceptable fruits and vegetables
- Baked fruit
- Homemade cottage cheese casseroles and puddings
- Vegetable soup (or mashed soup)
- Stuffed Zucchini or Peppers
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Braised Poultry or Beef
- Steam Chicken Cutlets
- Baked fish with potatoes
- Salads with the following ingredients: tuna, chicken liver, beets, green beans, Brussels sprouts, natural yogurt, sour cream, walnuts, prunes, olive oil.
Important! First of all, mothers who breastfeed their babies need to ensure that the baby with breast milk receives all the necessary vitamins and nutrients, therefore, the main thing is the baby, then the figure. A detailed article on the correct diet of a nursing mother (what you can eat and what is not recommended to eat) - read.
The most important thing for a nursing mother
Quickly lose weight and restore harmony after childbirth - this is the normal desire of every woman. But your every step on the way to the treasured figure should be filled with the idea that the most important of the worries in a given period is concern for the baby.
It is wonderful if proper nutrition occupied an important role in mother’s life even before pregnancy. In case this is not entirely true, then Breastfeeding is the best time to create healthy eating habits. and instilling them in all family members, including the baby.
Let rationality, optimism and energy always accompany you! After all, only a healthy, confident and happy mother can raise the same baby!
Weight Loss Motivation
Hello girls! Today I will tell you how I managed to get in shape, lose weight by 20 kilograms, and finally get rid of creepy complexes of overweight people. I hope you find the information useful!
Do you want to be the first to read our materials? Subscribe to our telegram channel
Educational games for children from 2 to 10 years.
Who is losing weight and who is not?
Weight loss during breastfeeding is not possible for all women. The most intense weight loss is observed in:
- young first-born mothers under the age of 25 years.
- women feeding twins or practicing tandem feeding of children of different ages.
- mothers forced to go to work, but not giving up breastfeeding.
Why do some women lose weight while breastfeeding, while others, on the contrary, gain weight? The reasons here may be hidden both in the mother’s lifestyle and in her state of health. If a woman leads an inactive lifestyle and does not know the measures in the consumption of food, taking fast carbohydrates and fats as the basis of the diet, then it is difficult to fight weight.
It is difficult to get rid of kilograms on your own if the matter is hormonal changes.
For example, with IVF or the pathological course of natural pregnancy, hormone therapy is often required, the consequences of which are manifested by metabolic disorders. This problem can be corrected only in conjunction with an endocrinologist: self-medication is dangerous in itself, and even with lactation, the baby can be harmed.
There are other diseases that prevent a young mother from losing weight:
- polycystic ovary.
- hypothyroidism and others ..
How to lose weight faster while breastfeeding?
In order for mom to lose weight faster during breastfeeding, it is enough to follow a few rules:
- feed the baby on demand, refusing to feed and feed as much as possible up to six months.
- stick to proper nutrition.
- Do not neglect feasible physical activity.
In no case, while breastfeeding, you can not sit on exhausting diets and take dietary supplements for weight loss. In case of problems with excess weight, you can consult a nutritionist, but first you need to find out why you lose weight when breastfeeding - because of eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle or because of health problems?
Is it possible to gain weight if it is lost in hepatitis B?
Not all nursing mothers like weight loss. Many do not want to part with the acquired seductive forms, but the weight still goes away. Do not cancel the feeding?
To maintain weight or even gain a little, you must:
- to exercise, so that muscle mass is not lost.
- eat intensified, but right - without the "empty" carbohydrates, preservatives and GMOs.
- have a good rest, sleep normally and avoid stressful situations.
Breastfeeding does not prevent the young mother from getting rid of extra pounds, and even, on the contrary, contributes to this. The main thing is to adhere to a healthy lifestyle, because this is not only the care of your beloved, but also of your equally beloved baby.
How to lose weight while breastfeeding: diet and a healthy baby
Recovery time after natural childbirth and cesarean section is different in terms of time, therefore it is better to discuss the readiness of physical and emotional to lose weight, a nutrition plan and a set of exercises with your doctor (how to choose the right direction for cardio training can be found in this article). In this case, you need to start only when you feel that 100% are emotionally and physically ready for this.
In 3 months of the postnatal period, in order to lose weight while breastfeeding, mom needs to consume 1500-1800 kcal, the rest will come from excess weight gained during pregnancy. If you are breastfeeding, adhere to a healthy diet, increasing its calorie content by 500 kcal - the energy necessary for the production of breast milk.
This can be done by 2-3 additional snacks from healthy foods or by slightly increasing the portion (by 30%). Combine HB with regular exercise (postpartum exercise program: technique + video). According to experts, a gradual increase in physical activity is preferable to a further reduction in the value of the diet.
Factors that may lower the volume and quality of breast milk:
1. Calorie intake is below normal.
2. Stress, anxiety, fatigue.
Sitting at the table 3-5 times a day, you need to relax and not think about problems. Anyone who wants to lose weight while breastfeeding and does not want to lose weight and the baby at the same time, you need to follow a complete balanced diet for nursing mothers to stay calm and healthy.
A diet that is low in animal fats, high in fiber, vegetables and fruits, and highly nutritious foods helps to lose weight safely. Proper nutrition for HS can be simple and not too bland. Mothers from many world cultures successfully breastfeed their babies, eating a variety of dishes.
To know how to lose weight while breastfeeding while supporting a baby well-fed:
- eat a variety of foods from 5 food groups,
- From proteins, choose lean meat, fish, cottage cheese, cereals, dairy drinks, beans, eggs, seeds and nuts. Eat at least 350 g of fish and seafood (shellfish). Avoid eating fish with a high mercury content: shark, swordfish, tilefish and king mackerel,
- please yourself with bright vegetables and fruits. Half of your plate should always be filled with savory gifts of nature, and they can also be used in the form of snacks and snacks. It is better to drink juice in the form of fresh, not more than 200 ml per day. If you choose smoothie-cocktails for snacks (great food-drink for nursing mothers!), Then you don’t need to add harmful ingredients to them: sugar, salt, fructose, other chemical flavoring enhancers,
- include 3 servings of nonfat or skim milk, yogurt or kefir every day. If you don’t like milk, try the lactose-free version or a calcium-rich soy product,
- choose whole grain bread, brown rice and durum wheat pasta instead of refined varieties,
- eat healthy fats: olive, corn, rapeseed and soybean oils in small quantities, as they are high in calories,
- It is important that you do not follow any extreme diets that cut out whole food groups from the diet, advising you to eat 1 product (or a strict set of several dishes). For example, protein diets, whose food consists solely of the protein series. Liquid diets and rations with the use of food additives are not recommended during the period of hepatitis B, as they deplete nutrition, excluding important vitamins, minerals, and other vital substances.
Vitamins and mineral complexes cannot replace a healthy diet. Before you include them in your diet, discuss this with your doctor.
1. Alcohol is prohibited. In addition to its harm to the growing body of crumbs, it contains a large number of "empty" calories that reduce the effect of weight loss.
2. Caffeine in coffee and tea. If it is impossible to exclude them, then weak drinks can be consumed in a volume of not more than 200 ml per day.
3. Teas, tablets (dietary supplements) that reduce weight.
When it comes to the quantity and quality of breast milk, the radical reduction in calories consumed, the restriction of certain types of wholesome foods and the use of high-intensity training are factors that negatively affect milk feeding.
Eating a complete set of proteins, carbohydrates and healthy fats, Mommy:
- Supports the optimal amount of breast milk produced,
- Keeps health and provides harmonious development to the kid,
- He takes care of his own well-being - after all, a child needs her healthy and optimistic.
A varied balanced diet also energizes you, helps to lead an active lifestyle, reduces the risk of nervous breakdowns or apathy.
No psychological pressure!
Supporting others is an important component in losing weight to a young mother. Negative emotions and disappointments can negatively affect your and your baby’s health, as well as nullify all attempts to lose weight during GV. Support, advice and help from loved ones during this difficult period are necessary.
Weight loss may vary among mothers depending on:
- physical activity
- starting weight
- the amount of milk produced.
When asked whether it is possible to lose weight in one or two months, experts give advice not to rush. It is necessary to strive to lose weight no faster than 500 g per week (with puffiness - up to 1 kg, but not higher!). The slower the process of losing weight, the higher the likelihood that extra pounds will not return to you again. The most safe scheme for young mothers is considered to be weight loss from 450-500 grams to 1.8-2 kg per month.
Daily exercises while breastfeeding
Many mothers worry whether it is possible to lose weight while breastfeeding, because they believe that training can reduce or ruin the taste of milk due to the accumulation of lactic acid in the body. But recent research by American scientists suggests the opposite - moderate exercise does not affect the quality of breast milk, but may slightly increase its secretion.
After the approval of the practice of losing weight by a doctor, mothers can begin feasible training from the 8th week of the postnatal period. But first, it’s better to gradually build up strength and endurance. If you experience shortness of breath (shortness of breath) or dizziness during exercise, stop training immediately and consult your doctor.
Gymnastics helps not only lose weight quickly after childbirth, but also improves the production of endorphins, dopamine and serotonin, improving mood. Reducing levels of cortisol, the stress hormone, helps treat postpartum depression. Training reduces stress, increases energy levels, and gives a feeling of confidence and optimism.
Types of Exercises and Goals
Set realistic goals. In order to tone up the body and restore muscle strength, young mothers should do physical training a little (10-15 minutes a day), but regularly. Gradually, you can increase the duration of classes. The abdominal muscles that are stretched during pregnancy will tighten and will soon return to their usual form.
Weight loss during breastfeeding can be done with:
- Yoga, which is ideal for stretching and strengthening muscle tone,
- A brisk walk that makes the body move daily. Moderate physical activity (such as walking in the fresh air) will be beneficial for you and will not lead to a reduction in breast milk production,
- Soft aerobic exercises that strengthen the cardiovascular system and train the heart muscle (read all HERE about aerobic training)
- Kegel exercises, which include feasible contractions of the vaginal walls, which trains the pelvic floor muscles and helps to control the functioning of the bladder after childbirth.
Exercising is best when your breasts are empty (after feeding your baby and decanting the rest of the milk). It is advisable to wear sportswear over the lactation period bra to additionally fix the mammary glands.
If you need additional motivation or tips on how to eat while breastfeeding in order to lose weight, then you can meet a group of like-minded people today in most fitness centers.
The process of losing weight can take from six months to a year. With a large starting weight (excess of 30-50 kg), mothers managed in 1.5-2 years. Lose weight slowly, as experts advise, and in the end you will achieve your goal.
Why doesn't weight go off during plateaus and critical days? During the dietary plateau, when body weight remains unchanged, the body tries to get used to it. And when the level of cortisol in the blood normalizes, the weight will go down again. During menstruation, it can grow by 0.9-2 kg, but if there are no forbidden foods, increasing the calorie intake, then these excesses by the end of menstruation (or 2-3 days after them) go away.
Can I lose weight while breastfeeding: results, reviews
Tamara (minus 41 kg in 1.5 years): Changing your eating habits is not so easy! It was 18 months before I lost weight. My advice: do not rush, the faster you will lose weight, the more difficult it is not to gain them again.
Irina (minus 10 kg in 6 months): Six months ago, I turned away from my bloated, tired reflection in the mirror. Today, taking a selfie is a pleasure for me! I not only lost weight before pregnancy, but also eat tasty, varied food. I understand that a healthy diet also helps me look like that. I finally found the right path.
Tatyana (minus 52 kg in 15 months): I already despaired of losing weight after the birth of my daughter ... But my family supported, helped to adapt. I didn’t have to stress and difficulty seizing for two. Within a year and 3 months I became more energetic, confident and very mobile. The main thing is not to give up!
Tonya (minus 12.5 kg for 6 months): Before pregnancy was 59 kg, and gave birth to 72 kg (height 155 cm). At discharge, 66 kg. The child is 6.5 months old. A child with allergies, therefore, ate a strictly limited set of products. Now 53.5 kg. I didn’t starve, but I didn’t eat any harmful “garbage”. A healthy diet is the best thing that helps both baby and mother eat well.
Alexandra (minus 5 kg for 8 months): Before birth, weighed 56, and after them - 67 kg. After 8 months, I weigh 62 kg. I make a press and available asanas, I squat. Recently I bought a hula hoop - I wind it with pleasure. And I put the baby on its feet so that it sits on its feet, clasping its calves (everything is on the sofa, so that it is safe). Slowly I raise, and with the weight of the baby - the load increases. So shake my legs and clean my stomach.