Keynote Remote is part of Keynote for iOS. To use Keynote Remote to control your presentation, you need the following:
- Keynote iOS device with iOS 2.1 or later installed
- Keynote for Mac 6.1 or later Mac
- A remote device connected to a Mac or other iOS device.
Establishing a Keynote Remote Connection
with another iOS device
Connecting Keynote Remote to a Mac
You can use your iOS device to control presentation playback on your Mac.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is enabled on your Mac and iOS device.
- On a Mac, open Keynote.
- From the menu bar, choose Keynote> Preferences, click Remote Controls, then select the Enable checkbox.
- On your iOS device, open Keynote, then click the button on the toolbar. If the button does not appear, click Presentations or, and then.
- If this is the first attempt to establish a connection with Keynote Remote, click Continue, and then click Add Device. If this is not the first attempt to establish a connection with Keynote Remote, click "Devices" and then "Add Device".
- On a Mac, click Link next to your iOS device.
- Verify that the four-digit password displayed matches the Mac and the iOS device, then click the Verify button.
After connecting to your iOS device, learn how to use Keynote Remote.
Establishing a Keynote Remote connection with another iOS device
You can use one iOS device for playing a presentation, and another for remote control.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is enabled on both iOS devices.
- On the playback device, open the Keynote presentation you want.
- Click on the toolbar, then select "Allow remote control" and enable the "On. remote controls. "
- Open Keynote on a device configured as a remote control.
- Click the button on the toolbar. If the button does not appear, click Presentations or, and then.
- If this is the first attempt to establish a connection with Keynote Remote, click Continue and then Add Device. If this is not the first attempt to establish a connection with Keynote Remote, click "Devices" and then "Add Device".
- On the playback device, click “Link” next to the desired remote control device.
- Make sure that the displayed four-digit password matches on both iOS devices, then click on the “Confirm” button.
After establishing a connection between iOS devices, learn how to use Keynote Remote.
Using Keynote Remote
After establishing a Keynote Remote connection with your Mac or iOS device, follow the instructions below to manage your slide show.
- Turn on Wi-Fi on your Mac and iOS device. *
- Open your Keynote presentation on your Mac or iOS device.
- On a device with Keynote Remote, open Keynote, then press. If the button does not appear, click Presentations or, and then.
- Click "Start", then select the desired action:
- To use a different layout, click and select an option.
- To skip to the next or previous slide, swipe in the desired direction.
- To highlight or emphasize parts of a slide during a presentation, click and select an option. To close the marker, press.
- To end the presentation, tap or swipe down with two fingers.
- You can turn on the Do Not Disturb feature on your Mac and iOS device before starting the slide show.
- Using Keynote Remote to control playback in Keynote Live.
- Using Keynote with an Apple Watch
- Learn how to use AirPlay to play presentations from Keynote on your Apple TV.
* If the connection between devices is unstable, connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network on Mac and iOS device. If Wi-Fi is not available, use Bluetooth. To enable Bluetooth on your iOS device, open the Settings program, press Bluetooth, then turn on Bluetooth. To enable Bluetooth on your Mac, open the System Preferences program, click Bluetooth, then click Enable Bluetooth.
How to use Cydia: A Beginner's Guide
Before you begin, check your device whether it is jailbroken on it. In case you are thinking about the benefits of jailbreaking iPhone, there are many reasons for jailbreaking, one of them is the ability to install tweaks from Cydia. There are many tweaks that you will not find in the App Store, and Cydia users can install these tweaks instantly.
Handoff does not work, what should I do?
For Handoff to work, check the following:
- Is Handoff enabled? On iOS: Settings ->The main ->Handoff.
On macOS: System settings -> The main -> Allow Handoff between this Mac and your iCloud devices.