In preparation for the procedure, you involuntarily begin to think about how to reduce the pain when piercing the Day. And not in vain, because this type of puncture is the most painful among all options for ear piercing. If you correctly approach the implementation of this idea, then the whole procedure can go through quite simply and calmly.
So, here are some tips to help reduce the pain of piercing Day's:
- The mood. It all depends on you. If you already go to the master with thoughts that it will hurt, that the apocalypse will happen, you will lose consciousness from pain ... Believe me, this is most likely to be so. On the contrary, try to charge yourself with positive emotions, that you are knee-deep, that the procedure itself is only a small unpleasant step towards the cherished fulfillment of desires, that you are not afraid of a puncture. This attitude will definitely help reduce the pain of Day's piercing.
- Music. This item is closely intertwined with the previous one. Music well helps to tune in to any activity.
- Communication with the master. Make close contact with the master. Talk heart to heart. A trusting relationship between the client and the master also helps to reduce the pain of the mouth piercing Day's.
- Support for friends, relatives. In general, masters do not really like when outsiders are in the treatment room. But in certain cases, especially when it comes to difficult and painful procedures, they go towards their clients. The support of relatives or friends contributes well to the smooth progress of the operation.
- Learn more about the type of piercing. Knowledge is power. When you understand what to expect from the procedure, there will already be a readiness for a particular situation, there will be an appropriate attitude. And that will definitely help reduce the pain of Day's piercing.
- Food. Be sure to eat before the procedure. This will help stabilize blood sugar and give strength.
- Proper breathing will also help reduce the pain of piercing Day's. Choose a breathing technique for yourself to try to relax as much as possible during the procedure. For example, slow inhalation for seven seconds, then slow exhalation for seven seconds. This is a well-known technique for relaxation. By the way, if you select this technique, then in one approach the procedure will already be completed.
- Casual clothes. Wearing loose clothing can also help you feel more relaxed while sitting in a piercing chair, which will also help reduce the pain of piercing Day's.