- Mix equal amounts of dry red wine and vinegar, add salt (maximum 1 teaspoon). In the resulting product, a gauze napkin or textile rags are moistened and applied to an injured place. The compress should hold until it dries, then the procedure is repeated. If in this way to treat a bruise and bruise during the first days after injury, then the restoration of health will go quickly.
- 2 hours after a bruise and the formation of a hematoma, the injured area should be wiped with camphor alcohol and a pressure bandage applied. Such a method of treatment is advisable only in the case of a slight bruise and the absence of severe pain.
- Mix beer yeast with water in such an amount that a gruel-like mass is obtained. It is laid out on a gauze napkin and applied to a bruised place for a couple of hours. Such procedures per day need to be done at least 2 - and already on the third day the discomfort will disappear, and the bruise will become less pronounced.
- Leaves of white cabbage and grated raw potatoes are applied to the site of the injury - the skin temperature decreases, the bruise and puffiness become smaller in size. Apply these vegetables for 20 to 40 minutes.
And here is more about why vessels are visible on the legs.
Bruises with hematomas are not always a banal injury, which is either treated at home or goes away by itself. Before starting treatment, you need to find out the degree of damage. If medical care is not required, then it is enough to conduct a couple of procedures with folk remedies - and health will be restored. With the appearance of acute pain, any measures in an independent mode are contraindicated.
If the vessels on the legs suddenly burst, the sign cannot go unnoticed. Why do they burst and what to do? What kind of treatment will the doctor advise with a bruise on the legs? Why do legs hurt and blood vessels burst during pregnancy? What does a bruised bruise and bleeding look like?
Due to physical effects on the skin, vascular injury may occur. Arteries, veins, blood vessels of the head and neck, lower and upper limbs can be damaged. What do we have to do?
A rather dangerous hemorrhagic stroke can develop even from heat stroke. The causes of extensive left hemisphere lie in stable arterial hypertension. Coma can happen instantly, with an increase in symptoms. Treatment may not be effective.
If varicose veins occur at an early stage, Lyoton will help normalize the venous system. The gel contains a large amount of heparin, which increases vascular tone. How to apply Lyoton?
Intracerebral hematoma can occur both under the influence of external factors (traumatic), and for unexplained reasons (spontaneous). But the classification also takes into account size, location and other reasons. The treatment consists in surgical removal. The forecast is not always favorable.
Complications of coronarography often arise, because the risks of reconstructing the blood vessels of the heart through the arm are quite high. The hematoma is the simplest among them.
Unfortunately, a coma after a stroke is not uncommon. Doctors set a cautious prognosis, since it differs in the elderly and young, after hemorrhagic and ischemic. A way out of a deep coma can occur in a few years, and in a couple of hours. How come out of a deep coma? How much can be in it without consequences as much as possible?
Life-threatening intraventricular hemorrhage can occur spontaneously. Sometimes an extensive hemorrhage is detected after a long course, the detection of cerebral edema. It occurs in adults and newborns.
An operation for a stroke is not in every case. With a hemorrhagic stroke of the brain, several options for intervention are made. The prognosis after is slightly improved. However, unforeseen consequences may occur.
What are bruises
A bruise is a type of hematoma. But if the hematoma as a whole is an internal hemorrhage that occurs due to damage to blood vessels and can be quite extensive and serious, then bruises are a relatively harmless damage to the Bruises of the smallest subcutaneous vessels - capillaries.
With a bruise, the capillaries break, burst, and blood flows from them. The more leaked, the larger the size of the bruise.
How fast do bruises go
On average, our body needs two to three weeks to get rid of a bruise. All this time, spilled blood is absorbed by the surrounding tissues.
Moreover, the more blood is under the skin, the more time it will take for the body to absorb the hematoma. Fortunately, the process can be accelerated.
But for this it is important to know at what stage of healing the bruise is.
What will help two days after a bruise, absolutely can not be done in the first.
2. Make a cold compress
Right after the bruise! The faster, the less bruise there will be. Under the influence of cold, the blood flow slows down, which means that less will flow into the subcutaneous tissues. What Helps a Bruise Heal? . In addition, a cold compress reduces the effect of cold on the occurrence of bruising, haematoma and pain at the injection site in subcutaneous low molecular weight heparin pain.
As a compress, you can use an ice pack or, for example, frozen vegetables. Wrap it in a thin cloth or towel and attach to an injured area for 10 minutes. The procedure can be repeated after a 20-minute break.
In the first day, in no case should you warm the place of the bruise or even massage it. This will increase blood flow and the bruise will increase.
How to make a real bruise?
Remember that paint or felt-tip pen will not help to make a real bruise and at the forensic examination your fraud will immediately be revealed. But if you need to fool one of your loved ones, even a painted hematoma is suitable.
If the above methods are not suitable for you and you want to become the owner of a real hematoma, you only have one thing - to hit the corner of the furniture. You can also ask a friend to do this. The method is not for the faint of heart - to make a bruise on your own by hitting yourself with your fists in the right place.
How to remove a bruise if more than a day has passed after a bruise
As a rule, after 24 hours a bruise has already formed. The blood at the site of the bruise has darkened and shines through the skin with a blue, violet or (if several days have passed since the injury) greenish tint.
Now the main task is to accelerate the resorption of the hematoma. The easiest way to achieve this is through heat.
1. Warm up
Warm compresses have proven themselves (you can apply a heating pad or a cloth dampened with warm water to a bruise), massages, as well as creams with a warming effect - containing badyag, capsaicin (pepper alkaloid) and bee and snake venoms.
To speed up recovery, you can go to a hot bath. Unless, of course, you have any contraindications to this.
3. Use creams or compresses with herbal extracts and vitamins
- An arnica extract ointment or gel reduces Accelerated resolution of laser ‐ induced bruising with topical 20% arnica: a rater ‐ blinded randomized controlled trial edema and speeds up regeneration.
- Cream with Vitamin K improves the effects of topical vitamin K on bruising after laser treatment, blood coagulation and helps restore damaged capillaries and blood vessels.
- Aloe gel reduces Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition pain and reduces inflammation. Gels with the highest (up to 99%) content of pure aloe juice work best.
- Cream with Vitamin C has Vitamin C in dermatology anti-inflammatory properties and improves wound healing.
- Pineapple extract preparations, due to the potential enzyme bromeline in clinical and therapeutic applications, contained in this fruit, have an anti-inflammatory effect and accelerate the disappearance of bruises. Treating pineapple also does not hurt.
For recovery, it is not necessary to use pharmacy products. For example, a compress of finely chopped onions (chopped, wrapped in cheesecloth, squeezed a little so that the onions start juice, applied to a bruised place) will also have a positive effect due to the content of vitamin C.
When to show a bruise to a doctor
Bruising does not always go away on its own. In addition, sometimes they can be symptoms of not the most pleasant diseases. Be sure and consult the therapist as soon as possible if the bruise:
- It does not disappear, although more than two weeks have passed since the injury.
- It seems hard to the touch.
- It begins to increase in size and / or becomes more painful.
- Adds pain to the movements of the joint next to which it is located.
- It is located near the eye and, as it seems to you, impairs vision.
- Apparently appeared for no reason. And not only that: you regularly notice on the skin more and more bruises of origin that is not entirely clear to you.
- It begins to show signs of infection: any discharge from the skin appears on the damaged area, the temperature rises.
All this may indicate that the hemorrhage is much deeper and more extensive than you thought, and for some reason the body tissues can not cope with such an amount of blood. In this case, to get rid of the hematoma, you need the help of a doctor.
Also, diseases of the internal organs and physiological fragility of the vessels are not excluded. These situations also require the attention of a specialist.