Many girls are interested in: "How to become the most beautiful in the classroom / school / among friends." It's quite normal. Little ladies dream of becoming beautiful ladies. But usually, to fulfill their dreams, they imitate singers, celebrities, bloggers, models.
Hormones make you a real girl in your teens. This is the most difficult period for every girl. You often cannot understand your desires. And the most important thing in your apartment is a mirror.
Also, girls often experience complexes associated with their appearance. If you really dream of becoming a beautiful lady, then you must stop imitating. Show yourself real! Always be yourself and show off your rich inner world!
1. Do not forget: beauty requires sacrifice. But this does not mean that you need to torture yourself.
Every girl is beautiful without makeup. Even if acne often appears on your face, you can get rid of it. But you must:
- do not eat too spicy, fatty and sweet foods
- do not squeeze acne. This will only lead to scars that can remain for life.
- try using teen skin products
2. Always love yourself, never let offend you.
During the puberty, you begin to think about the boys, and for them you too will not go unnoticed.
How to behave with a boy that you like? Very simple:
- remember you are a person! Always be yourself, other roles are already taken
- become unique compared to others
- When talking, try to find topics that are of interest to both of you.
- express your opinion
Basic secrets of beauty
First of all, you need to remember that youth is the time when every girl is already beautiful in itself. It is only necessary to emphasize your beauty. Standing out does not mean looking pretentious, you just need to reveal your advantages.
Of course, an important aspect is appearance. You probably have enough time to keep yourself clean and look after yourself. To emphasize the natural beauty, follow a proper diet, eat more healthy foods and do not abuse ice cream and other sweets. Sleep more, because healthy sleep is the main component of beauty, and its lack will immediately give you fatigue and a couple of bags under the eyes. Keep your face, hair and nails clean - people pay attention to these parts of the body, which means they judge you by it.
Choose the right wardrobe. If the school uniform is set, add a couple of cute accessories to the look, such as small earrings and bright bracelets. If the form is not provided, then clothes for going to school need to be selected more carefully. Do not wear anything provocative, because this is still a training place. Give preference to dresses and skirts of calm tones, this will give you femininity and attractiveness.
In addition to the appearance, considerable importance must be given to the internal component. Be friendly, open, and smile more. Do not allow yourself to be rude and aggressive. Try to help your classmates with items that you do better. So you attract people and make good friends.
To be beautiful at school, you need to take care of yourself. But in trying to stand out, you always need not to be like someone, but to remain yourself.
All ladies are individual: not a single successful singer or actress will repeat the images of other famous girls. They know their worth, they know that they have something special, which is not in others. And if this is really a positive quality in their opinion, they will certainly display their highlight. Take an example from them. Think about how you differ from others the most? Let it be your highlight.
Quite often, teenage girls do not like their body, even if it is in perfect shape. As a result, such girls go on a diet. However, not all diets are suitable for young, not yet formed organisms. To cope with the extra pounds, if they do exist, it will help not too heavy sports loads (go for a morning run, sign up for a swim, but don’t pull heavy weights - this will not bring you any benefit) and proper nutrition. You should consume daily:
- Proteins (found in fish, meat, dairy products),
- Carbohydrates (found in some fruits, cereals, cereals, honey),
- Fats (found in nuts, in oil).
Better to give up junk food. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, eat baked fish and meat. This will help to reduce the waist and become more vigorous and healthy, which means - beautiful.
How to be the most beautiful girl in school
How to be the most beautiful girl in school
To be the prettiest girl in school, appearance alone is not enough.
Take care of your body, monitor nutrition, exercise, monitor skin and nails - this way you will not only look better, but also feel much more confident.
Work on your appearance (especially on choosing clothes that are best for you), as well as work on your behavior will help you look and feel better.
6. Take care of yourself
It is logical that a girl can become beautiful only when she is well-groomed. For this, it is not necessary to do everyday makeup. The main thing is to keep your body clean - take a shower at least 2 times a day, monitor the condition of nails, skin and hair. It’s also very important that your clothes should always be clean and dumb.
Take care of your body
This is a very important step in improving your appearance and image in general. In addition, proper nutrition will help cleanse your skin and provide you with energy for the whole day. Add fruits and vegetables to your diet, replace pasta with whole grain products, and prefer leaner foods instead of fatty meats. In addition, it is important to limit the amount of salt you consume. Pay attention to foods that are low in sodium, most likely they contain a lot of salt (for example, sauces, instant soups).
- For example, if you are going to cook a dish with a certain amount of vegetables, this amount can be slightly increased.
- If you are planning to cook a pasta dish, try adding wheat pasta instead of pasta. If you need ground beef for cooking, replace it with turkey or chicken.
- Try to consume as little processed foods as possible.
Get in shape
Take your time and work to look good. Endorphins, which are secreted in our body during sports, will help us to feel happier and more confident in ourselves and our body. To be beautiful, you do not need to be incredibly skinny or try to achieve a certain body shape. A healthy appearance and regular exercise will make you beautiful no matter how you look.
- There are many ways to be fit. Every day, many people go for a run. Some people prefer workout videos. Some go to the gym. Others prefer various fitness classes, strength exercises, running up and down stairs, hiking or just dancing.
- Before choosing a new intensive training regimen, you should consult your doctor. The doctor will be able to evaluate how this regimen will be beneficial for your body.
Take care of your skin
After a good skin care procedure, you will definitely look more beautiful. At a minimum, you need to use a special gel (or foam) for washing, apply a moisturizer every day and use a facial scrub several times a week.
- Use a moisturizing cream with SPF factor, it will give your skin a natural glow.
- To get rid of the dead skin layer and keep it fresh and tender, use a washcloth in the shower.
Watch your nails
A balanced diet can indirectly contribute to improving the structure of nails, but you can give them a beautiful appearance only when exposed to them directly. Beautiful nails will make you more attractive. Nails need to be cleaned every day with soapy water, they should be trimmed every two weeks (depending on which length you prefer). In addition, you need to give the nails a beautiful shape so that on all fingers the nails look the same and neat.
- If you notice that long nails are constantly stratified and broken, just cut them more often so that they are shorter. Nail health is far more important than its length.
- Try to save a day on crazy nail designs and designs and paint your nails with plain or clear varnish.
Watch your appearance
Wear clothes that suit you
Clothing should sit well on you, look tidy and be youthful. Dress to emphasize the dignity of your body - this is an easy way to look beautiful.
- If you have an apple-like figure (that is, a little rounded), you should not wear clothes that draw attention to the middle third of your body (for example, high-waisted trousers or bright belts). Tight pants, dresses and tunics are a great choice if you have an apple-like figure.
- If you have a pear-shaped figure, that is, you have large hips and narrow shoulders - avoid clothing of large sizes, do not wear tight jeans and other tight things. Wide trousers, jackets tailored to your figure will suit you, and tops and sweaters with a collar under your throat will suit your type of figure.
- If you are a happy hourglass figure (with large breasts, a narrow waist and wide hips), you should not wear shapeless clothes (for example, square dresses, tunics and cardigans). High-waisted trousers, tight-fitting dresses and sweaters with a “V” neckline will suit you.
- If you have a “rectangle” -type figure, which is sometimes considered a boyish figure, you should not wear tight tight dresses that emphasize your figure, as well as shapeless sweaters and tops. Flare pants and jackets will suit your body type.
Always evaluate how things will look together
Beauty very often depends on how well-chosen things are - before you leave home, you need to spend time and think about your appearance. And how you do it depends a lot on your sense of style. But such basic things as cleanliness and hair styling, several nice accessories and a selection of clothes for your type of figure will help you look better.
Comb your hair
Just comb your hair or collect it in a ponytail before leaving the house. Pay attention to your hair - this is an easy way to look more beautiful. Experiment with hair to find a simple and suitable style for your hair length and structure.
- If during the day you feel that the hair has begun to curl again, you can apply a little moisturizer on them.
Spend time on makeup
Everyone has different preferences regarding makeup. But thanks to the base tone, mascara and concealer, you will look more attractive. You can apply the base with your fingers (for a more “sharp” result) or with brushes (for a softer effect). Apply a little powder on the T-zone (that is, on the nose and forehead) so that the sebum does not penetrate the tone and does not create a greasy shine.
- You can achieve the effect of a beautiful and soft look by applying matte eye shadow on your eyelids that match the lightest tone of your skin (usually the tone of the neck). Apply eye shadow to the moving eyelid and to the skin below the eyebrows. By the way, the base under the shade is suitable for this.
Watch your posture
Self-confidence is really very attractive, and one of the easiest ways to express self-confidence is to improve your posture. Stand, straighten your shoulders and look directly in front of you (not on the floor). If you are sitting, try not to give in to the temptation to bend over the table. One can imagine that there is a string that runs from the top of the head down the spine, and this string should always be stretched. You will be surprised how much better you will feel and look if you follow your posture.
Don't be cruel
Now because of pop culture, it is widely believed that the most beautiful girls are usually the most cruel. To become beautiful, you do not need to be rude. On the contrary, it will only reduce your attractiveness. Be kind to people, take an interest in their life, offer your help if you see that it is difficult for them.
Confident people always seem to us more attractive. A good way to develop self-confidence is to mentally prepare for situations that you might be in. This means that, for example, you can show your class your homework solution, learn more about the company before you go for an interview, or just find out what films are going to the movies now, before you go there with friends.
People who often smile tend to look prettier than those who always frown. A smile will make you more attractive, moreover, you will seem more open.
Have you ever noticed how people who already know who they are, who are not afraid to be themselves, seem more attractive to others? Stick to your style, be it makeup, clothes or accessories - this will help you look more beautiful.
One of the easiest ways to be yourself is to follow your intuition, which is sometimes called the "sixth sense." If something seems wrong to you - whether it’s a certain type of clothing, makeup, or the activity that your friends and acquaintances expect from you - you should not do this.