Glaze cake glaze allows you to give even the simplest pastries a festive look. Thanks to her, sweet products retain freshness and acquire a specific taste longer. From our article you will learn how to make a glossy icing for a cake, as well as we will tell some secrets of its preparation.
We offer you a simple recipe that will help decorate cakes, pastries, muffins and sweet cakes. For glaze you will need these products:
- Powdered Sugar - 100 grams.
- Cocoa - three tablespoons.
- Milk - five tablespoons.
- Butter - one and a half tablespoons.
- Vanillin - to taste.
The glossy cake icing recipe is very simple:
- Mix powdered sugar with cocoa powder, add warm milk, soft butter and vanilla to them.
- Mix the foods thoroughly.
Note that the glaze dries very quickly, so do it after the baking is ready.
Glossy Chocolate Cake Glaze
We hope you enjoy this original recipe. The glaze prepared on it turns out to be quite liquid and does not freeze instantly. Therefore, you can safely apply it to hot or cold pastries. In addition, the icing does not need to be boiled, and the ingredients for it are the simplest:
- Ice water - four tablespoons.
- Potato starch - a tablespoon (without top).
- Cocoa - three tablespoons.
- Powdered sugar - three tablespoons.
You can prepare glossy icing for the cake according to the following recipe:
- Mix dry foods and sift them through a sieve into a bowl.
- Add water to them and mix.
From the specified number of products, you can make a coating for eight cupcakes or one small cake.
Caramel glossy icing for cake. Recipe with photo
You can decorate homemade cakes in many ways. This time we suggest you make caramel glaze.
- Fine sugar (granular) - 180 grams.
- Warm water - 150 grams.
- Cream - 150 grams.
- Corn starch - 10 grams.
- Sheet gelatin - five grams.
How to make a glossy icing for a cake? The recipe for a beautiful decoration read below:
- Prepare all the ingredients and lay them on the table. Please note that during cooking you will not have time to find them.
- Soak gelatin in cold water.
- Mix cold cream with sifted starch.
- Heat a dry pan with a thick bottom on a stove and pour sugar on it. Wait until it turns a light brown. Keep in mind that you can’t interfere with it, but you can only shake it periodically.
- Gently pour warm water into the caramel and mix. When sugar dissolves, add cream and mix foods with a whisk.
- Squeeze a sheet of gelatin and also send it to the pan.
The finished product can be stored in the refrigerator for several days, and in the freezer for about a month. The product must be microwaved before use.
Glaze for painting
Many art lovers prefer to decorate pastries with colorful glaze. Please note that the usual way of preparing this product does not suit us. We need a dense glaze that will not crumble after drying.
We will need:
- One egg white.
- Powdered Sugar - 200 grams.
- Lemon juice.
Glaze for cake glossy color is prepared as follows:
- First, separate the protein from the yolk.
- Sift the powder through a sieve.
- Carefully combine sugar with protein - this should be done gradually, carefully adding small portions of powder.
- With a whisk or a silicone spatula, mix the products until the icing becomes snow-white.
- Add lemon juice to it and stir the food for a few more minutes.
- To obtain the desired color, use food colors - mix them with a small amount of glaze and proceed to design.
So that the product does not dry ahead of time, it must be covered with cling film. For drawing use a pastry bag, a parchment bag or a file.
This product is an ideal decoration for Easter cakes, cookies and muffins. However, it is often used to decorate homemade cakes, sometimes giving the icing the desired color.
We will need the following products:
- Egg white - one.
- Sugar - half a glass.
- Water is half a glass.
Glaze protein cake glaze is prepared in this way:
- Pour water into a saucepan and mix it with sugar.
- Boil the syrup over low heat, stirring constantly.
- After some time, increase the heat to evaporate the excess water.
- Beat one protein and carefully pour it into the cooled thick syrup. If necessary, increase the portion of food in two or three times.
Another simple recipe for sweet decoration for homemade cakes and pastries. You can see the list of ingredients here:
- Butter - four tablespoons.
- Sugar - one glass.
- Cream - 150 ml.
How is glossy cake icing prepared? We recommend you the following recipe:
- Put the oil in a non-stick pan or in any other thick-bottom pan.
- When the butter has melted, add sugar to it and, stirring the food with a wooden spatula, cook for five minutes.
- Pour the cream into a saucepan and, stirring with a whisk, cook the icing for another ten minutes.
- Cool the product, remembering to stir constantly, and then add a little vanilla extract or vanilla sugar.
The cooled product is thicker than it was when it was hot.
Icing “Four spoons”
This recipe is well remembered, since it only needs four ingredients:
To make the glaze you only need:
- Grind cocoa with sugar.
- Melt butter over low heat and mix with milk.
- Combine the products and bring them to a boil.
Thanks to the sweet decoration, your pastries will look just fine. If you wish, you can mix the finished glaze with any food coloring and give it the desired shade.
We will need products:
- Powdered cream - four tablespoons.
- Powdered Sugar - 150 grams.
- Potato starch - one tablespoon.
- Kefir - two tablespoons.
- Lemon juice - two tablespoons.
Preparing the icing for the cake is glossy “Royal” like this:
- Combine the dry foods in one bowl and mix them well.
- Add kefir and lemon juice.
If you want the glaze to be more liquid, you can add more liquid products. Next, we will offer you several cake recipes that use glossy icing to decorate.
This simple dessert can be prepared not only on holidays, but also on weekdays. To play it, we will use only the simplest products.
- Chicken eggs - four pieces.
- Sugar - one glass.
- Wheat flour - one glass.
- Gelatin - one tablespoon.
- Egg white - six pieces.
- Powdered sugar - one glass.
- Citric acid - a quarter of a teaspoon.
- Raspberries (or any other berries) - one glass.
How to make a cake with glossy glaze? Read the recipe for a delicious dessert here:
- To get started, prepare a biscuit. You will need to separate the four proteins and beat them with a sugar mixer. After that, enter the yolks one at a time and sift the flour through a sieve.
- Mix the dough well, and then pour into a split mold, greased with butter.
- When the biscuit is ready, cut it lengthwise into two equal parts.
- Next, prepare the souffle. To do this, put the gelatin in water, and then heat on a fire until completely dissolved.
- Beat the whites with citric acid, gradually adding powdered sugar and gelatin to them. After that, put the berries in the souffle.
- Put half the biscuit in the detachable form again, fill it with jelly, and lay the second part of the baking on it.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Cook the icing - melt a bar of chocolate and 50 grams of butter in a water bath. Cover the cake with the mixture and refrigerate for a few more minutes.
Decorate the dessert as you wish. For example, you can use pieces of fruit or fresh berries, mint leaves and chocolate chips. After that, cut the cake into portions and serve it to the table.
Walnut Cake with White Icing
A simple dessert is prepared very quickly and has an original taste. White glaze made from protein, sugar and lemon juice will serve as a decoration for him. If you want to make the cake brighter, add the food coloring of the desired color to the icing.
What products will we use? Read the list of products below:
- Eggs - six pieces.
- Powdered sugar - six tablespoons.
- Powder for cookies - one teaspoon.
- Ground crackers - one tablespoon.
- Ground walnut - six tablespoons.
- Rum - two tablespoons.
- Sugar - one glass.
- Water is one glass.
- Protein - two pieces.
- Sugar (for filling) - two teaspoons.
- Lemon juice - one teaspoon.
- Vanilla sugar to taste.
- Rub a quarter hour six eggs with powdered sugar.
- Gradually add cookie powder, crackers and nuts. Add a spoonful of brandy.
- Grease the baking dish with oil, sprinkle the bottom with flour and put the well-kneaded dough on the bottom.
- Make syrup from one glass of sugar, a glass of water and a spoonful of brandy.
- Cool the finished cake and put on a dish. Make a few punctures with a needle and fill them with thick syrup.
- Cook the icing. To do this, whip two proteins with lemon juice, white and vanilla sugar.
Garnish the cake with icing and wait until it hardens. Serve dessert with hot tea or coffee.
Chocolate Almond Cake
Delicious pastries will look great on your table during a children's or adult holiday.
Ingredients for the dough:
- Dark chocolate - 120 grams.
- Almonds - 50 grams.
- Butter - 100 grams.
- Wheat flour - 50 grams.
- Corn starch - one teaspoon.
- Chicken egg - three pieces.
- Brown sugar - 100 grams.
- Cognac - 10 ml.
- Natural coffee - two tablespoons.
- Dark chocolate - 60 grams.
- Almond petals - 50 grams.
- Butter - 40 grams.
And we will prepare a cake with glossy icing according to the following recipe:
- Make coffee from one tablespoon of powder and three tablespoons of water. Filter the finished drink and pour into a saucepan.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces, put them in a bowl of coffee and send to a water bath.
- Mix butter at room temperature with sugar.
- Beat the buttery mass with the yolks until it resembles a cream.
- Add the cooled chocolate to it and stir.
- Grind the almonds to flour, and then combine it with the dough.
- Beat the whites until a stable foam with a pinch of salt, and then add them to the rest of the products.
- Combine the flour and starch, sift them into a separate bowl, and then combine them with butter dough.
- Lubricate the split baking dish with butter, sprinkle it with flour and fill with dough. Then put it in the oven for 45 minutes. Check the readiness of the cake with a match or a wooden stick.
- While the biscuit is cooling, prepare the icing. To do this, melt the chocolate in a water bath and mix it with cognac. Then add butter in small portions, remembering to constantly mix foods.
- When the icing has cooled, cover it with the surface and walls of the cake. Garnish the pastries immediately with almond petals and fresh strawberries (optional).
We will be glad if you like cakes with glossy glaze, photos and recipes of which we have posted in this article. Cook delicious desserts for your family on holidays and weekdays, surprising loved ones with new tastes!
These 10 little things a man always notices in a woman. Do you think your man does not understand anything in female psychology? This is not true. Not a single trifle will hide from the eyes of a partner who loves you. And here are 10 things.
13 signs that you have the best husband. Husbands are truly great people. What a pity that good spouses do not grow on trees. If your soulmate does these 13 things, then you can.
What is it like to be a virgin at 30? What is, interestingly, women who did not have sex almost until they reached middle age.
Our ancestors did not sleep like us. What are we doing wrong? It's hard to believe, but scientists and many historians are inclined to believe that modern man does not sleep at all like his ancient ancestors. Originally.
10 charming star children who today look completely different Time flies, and once small celebrities become adult personalities that can no longer be recognized. Pretty boys and girls turn into a.
20 photos of cats taken at the right moment Cats are amazing creatures, and everyone knows about this, perhaps. And they are incredibly photogenic and always know how to be at the right time in the rules.
White icing is a gorgeous decoration for baking. Cook at home and decorate any confectionery with white glaze
It is suitable for decorating cakes, cakes, donuts or cupcakes.
Make white icing from powdered sugar, egg white or chocolate, and a snow-white outfit is provided for your sweet dish.
Consider the most common recipes for making white glaze for a wide variety of confectionery.
White glaze - general principles of preparation
For the preparation of white glaze, icing sugar is always used.
It must be sieved through a fine sieve.
Proteins are separated from the eggs and beat until a homogeneous white foam is obtained.
Instead of icing sugar, you can use granulated sugar.
The whipped mixture is heated over low heat, stirring continuously.
White icing for the cake "Classical"
For the preparation of glaze in a classic way, you need only water and powdered sugar.
• One glass of powdered sugar,
• Four tables. tablespoons of water.
Sugar powder is sifted and poured into a small scoop or stewpan. The dishes are placed on a slow fire and warm water is gradually added. The mixture is heated until thick, stirring all the time. When the mixture reaches a certain density and ductility - the glaze is ready.
White icing for butter cake
If you add butter or margarine to the icing, and replace the water with milk, it will turn out to be more white and dense in consistency in color.
• One glass of powdered sugar,
• 150 grams of margarine or butter,
• Two tables. tablespoons of milk.
Sifted icing sugar is transferred to a deep bowl. The milk is heated and gradually poured into a bowl with powder in a small stream. In the process, the mass is well stirred. Margarine or butter is melted in a metal bowl and poured into a glaze when thickened. The resulting mixture is thoroughly mixed until smooth.
White icing for chocolate cake
You can make icing using white chocolate. Add vanillin and the fudge will be aromatic.
• 150 grams of white chocolate,
• 5 table. tablespoons of whole milk
• 150 grams of butter,
• Salt on the tip of a knife,
• Two tables. tablespoons of sugar
• Half a teaspoon of vanillin.
White chocolate must be broken into small sticks. Butter is cut into pieces, put in a stewpan or deep bowl and put in a water bath. The melting mixture is stirred until it becomes a thick homogeneous mass. Then salt, granulated sugar and vanilla sugar are added, milk is poured. All is thoroughly stirred and after a few minutes the icing is removed from the water bath and left to cool. For this, the bowl with the finished mixture can be put in a container with cold water. The cooled chocolate mass is beaten with a broom, blender or mixer for five to ten minutes at a slow speed. When the glaze began to lag behind the spoon - it is ready.
White Mint Glaze
This type of glaze is suitable for shortbread and curd baking. It looks original, tastes good.
• Four tables. tablespoons of sour cream (better than homemade),
• 50 grams of powdered sugar,
• Half a teaspoon of mint syrup.
In a small bowl or bowl, mix sour cream and powdered sugar. Put on a slow fire and bring to a boil, stirring continuously. Five to seven minutes are cooked on slow gas, at the end add mint syrup. All mix well and remove from the stove. The prepared glaze is immediately applied to the surface of the baked goods. Mint glaze dries within an hour.
White icing for Easter cake and cake
Glaze is an indispensable decoration when baking Easter cakes or muffins with raisins. Salt and lemon juice will not allow glaze to drain from your ruddy flour products.
• One glass of powdered sugar,
• One egg white,
• One teaspoon of lemon juice.
The protein is separated from the yolk, lemon juice is added and whipped until a dense air mass is obtained. Gradually pour powdered sugar, continue to beat. To prevent white icing from forming smudges, add a little salt at the end of whipping.
Cake with white icing "Summer Kiss"
Who doesn’t like cakes? Such, probably, will not be found. White icing, berries and crispy cakes, isn’t this a real pleasure? Make a cake with fresh berries. It is ideal for both tea and dessert wines.
• 400 grams of premium flour,
• 250 grams of butter,
• 8 table. Spoons of cold water
• One glass of sour milk,
• Half tea. tablespoons of salt
• One chicken egg.
• 400 grams of butter,
• Два стакана красной смородины,
• Два стакана черной смородины,
• Два стакана сахара.
• 300 грамм сахарной пудры,
• Одна стол. ложка горячей воды.
To prepare puff pastry for the cake, margarine or butter is chopped with flour until smooth, gradually adding water and stirring. Then the dough is rolled out by sausage and cut into six parts. Roll out each part, put on a baking sheet and bake in the oven. A flat cake is pierced from above with a fork in several places.
In order to prepare a cream, melt the butter and beat. The currants are ground with sugar (red currants separately from black) and the resulting berry syrup is added to the oil. All mix thoroughly. For the preparation of glaze, powdered sugar is mixed with hot water and ground to a homogeneous mass.
The finished cakes are smeared with cream so that a layer of red currant, a layer of black currant, etc. are obtained. On top of the cake, pour the cooked white icing and put in the refrigerator for three hours.
Cakes with white icing "Royal feast"
Glaze is also used in the preparation of delicious cakes. Add walnuts or pine nuts to the fondant, they will add a refined taste to baking.
• One glass of starch,
• One can of condensed milk,
• Two chicken eggs,
• Half tea. tablespoons of soda
• Salt on the tip of a knife.
• One bar of white chocolate,
• 100 grams of walnuts.
Condensed milk, two eggs are poured into the pan, salt and soda are added. Stir thoroughly, gradually add all the starch, pour the dough into molds, filling them in one third. Bake in the oven at medium temperature. To make the icing, white chocolate is melted and mixed with crushed walnuts. Ready cakes are poured with white icing.
1 In a large bowl, combine sugar, butter, water and vanilla. Beat at low speed to combine, and then beat at medium speed for five minutes. It will not look like glaze at first glance, but hold the mixer for five minutes and you will see the result.
2 Note: if you do not use icing to decorate cakes, you can decorate the cake, just add 3 tablespoons of fruit syrup to the finished icing.
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1/2 cup white vegetable fat
- 4 cups sifted icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1/2 pinch of salt and (or) 1/4 cup cream
- Food coloring
Cakes with white icing “Raspberry Mystery”
Cakes are always a great way out of the way to meet unexpected guests, simply surprise old friends or come up with refreshments for the festive table.
• One glass of flour,
• 150 grams of oil,
• One glass of sugar,
• One tea. a spoonful of slaked vinegar.
• 200 grams of pureed raspberries and blackberries,
• One and a half glasses of cream,
• 15 grams of gelatin.
• 250 grams of powdered sugar,
• 50 grams of milk powder,
• 25 grams of starch,
• Two egg whites.
Beat eggs with sugar, add softened butter, soda, flour. Three biscuit cakes are baked and cooled. To prepare the filling, the gelatin is left in cold water for one hour, then dissolved in hot raspberry puree. The mixture is cooled to a temperature of 15-20 degrees and mixed with whipped cream. Each layer of biscuit is covered with finished jelly. For the preparation of glaze, powdered milk, powder and starch are mixed into a homogeneous powder. The biscuit is cut into pieces in the form of “handkerchiefs” and each cake is covered with icing on top. Fresh raspberries or blackberries are laid on them.
Oysters with white glaze
Delicious oysters can be made from butter yeast dough. Dip them in freshly beaten glaze, dry and enjoy your own baked product.
• Two glasses of milk,
• 200 grams of butter,
• 8 table. tablespoons of sugar
• 60 grams of yeast,
• Two chicken eggs,
• Salt - on the tip of the knife.
• 50 grams of butter,
• Two tables. tablespoons of sugar
• Three tables. tablespoons of cocoa.
Knead the dough according to the basic recipe for butter yeast dough. When it comes up a second time, it is laid out on a cutting board greased with vegetable oil. Then they are divided into 30-40 parts and each is rolled into rectangular 10x10 cm layers. Each of them is greased with melted butter. Poppy is mixed with honey and applied in a thin layer on all the squares. After that, they roll up into rolls and lay on a greased baking sheet. After 10-15 minutes, put in a hot oven. Bake thirty to forty minutes.
While the oysters are baking, they are preparing glazes. Milk is mixed with sugar, egg and cocoa, whipped and put on a slow fire. When it boils, boil for another 10-15 minutes, stirring continuously. Then cool slightly and whip with butter. The icing is ready. Oysters are removed one at a time from the baking sheet, dipped with the upper side in the icing and stacked on a dry cutting board until the icing cools. Then they are laid on a beautiful dish and served with tea.
Donuts in White Glaze
Deep-fried home-made donuts, pour with snow-white glaze. The secret of their preparation is that the deep fat should be warmed up well enough, but at the same time, the oil should not be too hot. In this case, the products will burn, and the middle will remain damp. Before lowering into fat, the product must be cleaned of flour with a soft brush so that the deep fat is not contaminated.
• 500 grams of milk,
• 200 grams of butter,
• 300-350 grams of flour,
• 600-700 grams of vegetable oil.
• 100 grams of granulated sugar,
• 120-150 grams of milk,
Boil milk with butter, add flour and stir. When the mass becomes homogeneous, it is cooled, after which one egg is added, without ceasing to interfere. In a saucepan, heat the vegetable oil, dip a spoon in it, take a little dough and dip in boiling fat. Finished donuts are taken out with a slotted spoon and laid out on parchment paper.
While the donuts cool, prepare the icing. To do this, pour sugar into hot milk and stir until it is completely dissolved. Then put this mixture on a strong fire and bring to a boil, then the fire is reduced and the glaze is cooked until cooked. A few minutes before the end of cooking add vanillin. Remove the icing from the heat and beat until white foam forms. Consistency fondant should resemble sour cream. The cooled donuts are dipped in icing and spread on a dish. Before serving, donuts can be sprinkled with grated chocolate.
White Glaze - Tips and Tricks
• The icing is applied to the finished flour products with a culinary brush immediately after preparation, since it dries very quickly.
• If the glaze has dried before you have time to apply it on baking, heat the fondant on gas or in the microwave.
• Remember that cold protein whips faster than room temperature.
• If the icing does not thicken for a long time, place the dishes with it on ice cubes.
• To speed up the thickening process and the density of the glaze, use freshly squeezed lemon juice.
• To avoid glaze burning, cook it in a non-stick cookware.
• If you do not plan to treat the cooked flour products to children, add a little rum to the icing.
• Apply decorative powder to the icing immediately before it has time to dry.
© 2012—2017 “Women's Opinion”. When copying materials - a link to the source is required!
Editor-in-chief of the portal: Ekaterina Danilova
Email: [email protected]
Editorial office phone: +7 (926) 927 28 54
Editorial office: st. Suschevskaya d. 21
Today we bake chocolate and cherry pie on kefir, using a slow cooker, delicious pastries in a slow cooker are available to everyone, you will see that this method is no worse than the traditional one - in the oven. We use frozen berries for the pie. If you like pastries on kefir, recipes with photos, simple and tasty, will come in handy.
cherry, kefir, vegetable oil, water, flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, dark chocolate, cream
The recipe for a delicious, delicate and juicy Drunk Cherry cake with chocolate icing.
eggs, sugar, sour cream, condensed milk, flour, cocoa powder, soda, vinegar, yolk, sugar, milk, butter, flour, cocoa powder, cherry, cognac, cocoa powder.
Icing is a traditional decoration for cakes, sweet pastries, cookies. Sugar (protein) glaze gives even the most ordinary dough products an appetizing and festive look. Thanks to glaze, baking preserves freshness longer. White glaze is easy to prepare and use.
How to make icing?
There are many options for how to cook icing sugar. Basically, all glaze recipes are distinguished by the presence or absence of protein, fat, tinting and flavoring additives in their composition. For example, sugar icing, chocolate icing, lemon icing.
The sugar icing recipe is very simple. Glaze preparation requires a minimum of ingredients. The easiest way is to make icing from powdered sugar and water. If you add cocoa powder, we get a chocolate glaze recipe. Lemon frosting has an interesting taste - for its preparation we replace the water with lemon juice. The recipe for protein glaze is a bit more intricate - the syrup is added to pre-whipped protein.
Protein glaze is a wonderful decoration for muffins and cakes. She also traditionally decorates Easter cake. Protein glaze, when dried, remains soft inside.
The icing for the cake is most often soft, creamy, with the addition of fat. Chocolate icing or protein and lemon glaze looks especially beautiful in this version. And the option for cookies, bagels, gingerbread cookies is a hard, tiny sugar icing, without protein. Aising is also very popular - this is the name for unusually beautiful voluminous jewelry painted with glaze.
More detailed answers to questions: how to make icing, how to make icing sugar, how to make chocolate icing, how to make icing for cake, how to make icing for cake, icing for Easter cake and, of course, icing for Easter cake, you will learn from our website recipes . After all, we have more than a hundred different icing recipes, including cocoa and chocolate icing recipes, lemon icing recipes, orange icing recipes, coffee icing recipes, pistachios, cream cheese, honey, nutmeg, rose water, glaze recipes with rum, cognac, liquor, wine, milk, juices, cinnamon, saffron, vanilla ... For every taste and color!