How to cook lobster? I think lobsters are perfect for a romantic dinner for two. Take the chance to cook your lobster instead of going to a restaurant. I assure you, you will get a lot of pleasure and also save a tidy sum of money.
And do not forget to submit a couple of mind-blowing salads to lobster: a tropical salad of daikon and mango radish or a salad with zucchini and parmesan
For reference: another more correct name for lobster is lobster. However, now the name lobster is used less and less. Young lobster has the most delicious meat (medium-sized specimens from 700 gr. To 1000 gr.) So, how to cook lobster. Today we will consider the option of cooking grilled lobster.
How to make lobster
- 180 g lobster tails
- butter 4 tbsp.,
- chopped garlic 2 tsp
- lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- dried parsley 1 tsp
- pepper to taste
How to cook grilled lobster
- Preheat the grill to 180 degrees.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add butter, garlic, parsley, pepper, lemon juice. Stir the butter sauce until smooth. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Using sharp kitchen scissors, cut the tails of the lobsters along the center, strip the meat (the meat should be located on the top of the tail). Pour lobster meat into a pair of teaspoons of butter sauce and place the lobster tails on the grill with the meat up.
- Close the grill and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Open the grill, grease the lobsters with plenty of butter sauce and flip the tails.
- Flip tails every 5 minutes. The total grilling time should be about 15 minutes.
Serve lobster with the remaining butter sauce and slices of fresh lemon.