Everyone has their own eating habits. But delicious pastries give a special, festive mood. After all, it feels the love and care of the one who made it.
Today, we offer a step-by-step recipe for vegetarian muffins, easy and quick to prepare. But the charm is also that they are sugar free, without honey. And the dates are given a pleasant sweetness to these products.
Beautiful in shape, pleasant to the taste, they will not leave anyone indifferent.
The basis of our pastry masterpiece is cottage cheese, dates, cinnamon.
Cottage cheese is a fermented milk protein product useful for the human body. Its calorie content is 156 kcal.
100 grams of cottage cheese contains:
- Protein - 20.0 g
- Fats - 9 mg
- Carbohydrates - 2 mg.
And also the necessary vitamins A, B1, B2, PP, with a high content of vitamin C, as well as elements irreplaceable for the body, such as iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus.
Dates - due to the high content of glucose, sucrose and fructose, dates are a high-calorie product - 292 kcal ..
100 grams of dates contain:
- Proteins - 2.5 g
- Fats - 0.5 mg
- Carbohydrates - 69.2 mg.
As well as the necessary vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6, E, PP, C, as well as elements irreplaceable for the body, such as iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus.
Cinnamon - its benefits are undeniable, it contains an extensive complex of vitamins, as well as almost all the necessary macro and micronutrients useful for humans. Its calorie content is quite high - 247 kcal.
100 grams of cinnamon contains:
- Proteins - 4.0 g
- Fats - 1.2 mg
- Carbohydrates - 27.5 mg.
And also a full complex of B vitamins and the necessary vitamins A, beta-carotene, PP, C, essential micro and macro elements for the body - iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganese, copper, sodium, selenium, phosphorus.
Vegan Chocolate Cakes
gchutka / Getty Images
Although chocolate cakes are not loved ones , these are the cake recipes that most often ask me. And here are some of the best vegan cake and cupcake recipes I like:
- Light Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
- Vegan Pie Cake
- Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake
- Vegetarian Chocolate Muffin
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Cheesecake
- 04 of 06 Vegan Cupcakes
Nathiya Prathnadi / Getty Images
This collection of vegetarian cake recipes has recipes for classic and creative vegan varieties of portable cake. Here are just a few favorites:
- Vegan Banana Cupcake
- Vegan chocolate muffin
- Vegan Vanilla Cupcakes
- Vegan Lemon Olive Oil Cupcakes
- Vegetarian Pumpkin Cupcakes Continue to 5 of 6 below.
- 05 of 06
Gingerbread cakes and coffee cakes
Picture Pantry / Getty Images
Carrot cakes, coffee cakes and spicy cakes are probably the next most popular cakes after chocolate, so here are some of the proven recipes I have found over the years for these delicious cakes:
- Vegan Apple Pie
- Vegetarian Blueberry Pie
- Vegetarian Carrot Cake
- Pumpkin Cup Pumpkin> 06 of 06
- Vegan Frostings and Icings
Dave King / Getty Images
Of course, a cake or a cupcake is no worse than its icing, right? Most ice cream and icing recipes require butter, cream cheese, eggs or other ingredients derived from dairy products or animals, but here are a few vegan versions of your favorite sweet finishers:
- Vegetarian Chocolate Matting> Vegan Coconut Frosting
- Vegan Coffee Frosting
- Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting
- Vegetarian Peanut Butter
- Vegan Rich Chocolate Frosting
- Vegan Vanilla Icing
A method of preparing a vegetarian cake
1. Dates are washed with water, let drain, remove the stone and finely chop,
2. In the cottage cheese add soda, slaked with vinegar, and mix thoroughly,
3. Add the butter, dates, flour to the cottage cheese and carefully knead the dough to a homogeneous consistency,
4. Sprinkle the glass cutting board with flour, roll on it a dough layer with a diameter of 20 x 30 cm, sprinkle the surface with cinnamon and turn the layer into a roll,
5. The edges, as well as along the entire length of the roll, are gently tacked, the resulting sausage is slightly rolled along the cutting board.
6. Cut into six parts, pinching the edge on one side. The second part of the cut is slightly straightened with a knife blade, like rose petals and set the covered side on a baking sheet,
Bake in the oven, at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes. The baking time is approximate, as each manufacturer has a different temperature regime.