- 1 Place 5 cups or ½ watermelon, sliced and pitted in a blender. Check that there are no bones left.
- 2 Add ¾ cup (187 ml) of lime juice, ½ cup (115 grams) of sugar and ½ cup (125 ml) of tequila.
- 3 Beat everything in a blender at high speed until completely mixed. The mixture may be pulp.
- 4 Strain the mixture through a colander or sieve. Keep the strainer over the bowl so that the filtered mixture flows into it.
Method 2 Making a Watermelon Ice Cream on a Stick
- 1 Pour the mixture into ice cream tins or disposable cups. Pour the mixture into glasses on ¾.
- 2 Cut lime into circles. Do not make the circles too thin, otherwise they will slide off the stick.
- 3 Poke a stick or spoon through the middle of the lime circle.
- 4 Stick a stick / spoon with lime in the middle of the watermelon mixture in a cup. If you use spoons, the round portion of the spoon should be on the outside of the ice cream.
- 5 Freeze overnight. Gently pull out of the pan or cup and serve.
- 6 As a result, ice cream should have a bright pink top, lime green bottom. Like a real watermelon!
- 7 Done.
- You can replace tequila with vodka or other liquor if you do not like tequila.
- Use frozen fruits either in winter or in order to give the drink more density.
- Make similar ice cream with other fruits, such as mangoes, bananas, strawberries, blueberries or cherries.
1. Grind the pulp of watermelon in a blender and add fresh lemon juice. Pour the mixture into ice cream molds, filling them 3/4.
2. Put in the freezer for 3 hours.
3. Now finely chop the kiwi and beat in a blender. Pour 2 tablespoons of water and beat again in Pulse mode several times.
4. Pour the kiwi puree on a watermelon, put in the freezer for a few more hours.
5. 10-15 minutes before serving, remove the ice cream from the refrigerator so that it melts slightly.